Floyd Wilcox and his three sons, Keith, Leroy, and David, started Floyd Wilcox & Sons in a 7,000 square foot facility in Thornton, Idaho in 1948. Now, a new generation of Wilcox brothers, Terry, Lynn and Ron Wilcox have moved the business to a 98,000 square foot facility in Rexburg, in order to accommodate their business' growth and success.
We are looking for an individual who is over 18 years old, punctual, dependable, and good with people to fill a receptionist position in our front office.
The receptionist is responsible for:
- Checking trucks in upon arrival and entering their information on a computer.
- Using a CB radio to communicate truck weights and instructions to drivers.
- Filing paperwork.
- Being present at their work station on time every day.
- Following safety rules and guidelines.
- Helping customers purchase product.
- Performing other tasks as needed.
- Safety day goal rewards
- Holiday parties
This is a part time hourly wage job. Hours are normally Mon-Fri 2pm until 6:15pm. Hours and days are subject to change depending on workload.
Please reply to this ad or stop by our warehouse at 1110 Golden Beauty Drive Rexburg, ID and bring two forms of ID (driver's license, passport, social security card, birth certificate) to fill out an application.
We are looking to hire someone ASAP.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Posted on: 08/18/2016