- Location: Rexburg ID US
- Department: Sales
- Pay Type:
- Minimum Education Level:
Welcome to Wilcox Fresh!
We are an agricultural business based in Rexburg, Idaho that has been around since 1948.
We are looking for an individual who is over 18 years old, punctual, dependable, and good with people to fill a sales assistant position in our sales office.
The sales assistant role is to offer reliable support to the sales team and help improve efficiency amongst the department. The sales assistant is expected to provide a high level of multitasking support and ensure the efficient completion of daily tasks.
Duties and responsibilities
- Process and manage customer orders from the time they are received until the product ships, utilizing several database systems.
- Ensure special customer requirements are accurate, current and noted on orders.
- Work effectively with sales personnel to resolve any issues or disparities regarding shipments.
- File all sales related documents throughout the day using the company designated website.
- Confirm shipments by sending passing's to customers. Perform the invoice ready duties to send completed orders to accounting.
- Answer telephone calls and assist customers, trucks & vendors as support for the sales staff.
- Respond to emails, phone calls and other forms of correspondence.
- Follow up on outstanding invoices that are over 30 days. Gather documentation and information for orders with discrepancies. Work with sales person to determine next steps and carry out task to completion.
- Document any trouble files immediately. Perform tasks related to the entire process while maintaining clear and precise notes and charges that may relate.
- Maintain customer satisfaction through superior service.
- Maintain reliable communications with sales team and customers to support and resolve any problems.
- Daily administrative tasks as assigned.
- Provide professional customer service in a fast-paced environment, with a focus on process improvement and contribution to improving teamwork and workflow.
- High school diploma or higher.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer data entry skills.
- Exceptional customer service focus and skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multitask and be flexible.
- Work well independently, as well as part of a team.
- Ability to consistently follow existing processes, develop new processes, maintain required standards and work with the team to improve them.
- Represent Wilcox Fresh in an ethical and professional manger in all interactions with growers, co-workers, suppliers, and customers.
- Health insurance (after 90 days of full-time employment).
- Paid vacation (after 1 year of full-time employment).
- Year-end bonus.
- Holiday parties.
This is a full-time hourly wage job. Wages will depend on experience.
You are welcome to apply online or stop by our facility located at 1110 Golden Beauty Dr. in Rexburg, ID to fill out an application.
Hiring for this position ASAP.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Posted on: 2020-09-16
About Wilcox Fresh
Floyd Wilcox and his three sons, Keith, Leroy, and David, started Floyd Wilcox & Sons in a 7,000 square foot facility in Thornton, Idaho in 1948. Now, a new generation of Wilcox brothers, Terry, Lynn and Ron Wilcox have moved the business to a 98,000 square foot facility in Rexburg, in order to accommodate their business' growth and success.