Prep: 5 Minutes; Cook: 60 Minutes
- In a large sauce pan place washed and unpeeled baby russets and cover with water and add salt. Bring to a boil
- Boil potatoes until they are tender, about 25-30 min.
- Drain potatoes and toss with olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place potatoes on a foiled lined sheet pan. Allow the potatoes to cool for about 10 min.
- While potatoes are cooling melt butter and add garlic powder.
- Using another sheet pan, a potato masher or the bottom of a flat glass. Smash potatoes until the are about 1/2 inch thickness, keeping each potato in one piece.
- Spoon garlic butter mixture over each potato and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Bake uncovered for 10-15 min or until bottoms are lightly browned and crisp.
- Remove pan from the oven and sprinkle each potato with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 2-3 min or until the cheese is melted. S
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley