Prep: 5 Minutes; Cook: 180 Minutes
- Lightly coat the inside of your slow cooker with non-stick spray. If desired, 2 Tblsp of butter may be added.
- Chop the baby russets in half and place in a bowl.
- Lightly drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle the seasoning packet over top of the potatoes. Hand or spoon toss to evenly coat.
- Place in crockpot. Cover and cook for times designated above, or until tender.
- When potatoes have finished cooking, stir to make sureeverything is still evenly coated. Serve immediately.