Prep: 5 Minutes; Cook: 5 Minutes
- Cut baby russets into bite size cubes.
- Add 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot, then insert steamer basket.
- Add baby russets to Instant Pot, then cover and set Steam function (or you could use the Manual function) for 3 minutes.
- When the Instant Pot beeps indicating it is finished, use the Quick Release valve to depressurize.
- In a large skillet, while Instant Pot is depressurizing, heat 2 Tblsp of butter or other favorite cooking oil.
- After all pressure has been released, carefully open lid and transfer to heated skillet. Sprinkle provided seasoning packet onto potatoes and leave undisturbed for 1 minute. Flip to brown the other side for 1 minute. Transfer to serving bowl.